inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Madonna's new video

Written By: OliverDK on 11/04/05 at 9:32 am

I just saw the video for Madonna's new song "Hung Up" and although I don't like the use of the ABBA sample I must admit that it's nice to see that the Material Girl still got it.

Subject: Re: Madonna's new video

Written By: wsmith4 on 11/04/05 at 9:37 am

I totally agree.  Although I do kinda like the ABBA sample, but yeah Madonna DEFINITELY still kicks butt and actually I think she just keeps getting better.  I know not everyone agrees with that, but I've been a fan for the last 15+ years and closely follow her music.  I truly love everything she releases and this new dance album she's releasing on the 15th brings her back to her roots.  She's come full circle.  I love Madonna!!!

Written By: robby76 on 11/04/05 at 9:43 am

I hate the use of the ABBA sample too... makes the whole song a bit dreary and it drags after a while. Video is okay, but again it's been done before... Kylie "Spinning Around". However for old times sakes, yes it's great that she's still doing it.

Written By: OliverDK on 11/04/05 at 10:15 am

Not forgetting that she still got the looks too.

Written By: Electric Youth on 11/04/05 at 5:23 pm

Madonna should've "hung up" years agao since she hasn't done anything good for over 15 years and now is mostly a walking tabloid target, IMHO.

Though I liked "Music" from a couple years ago... and "Vogue" from 1990.

Mostly into '80's Madonna.

Check for new replies or respond here...