inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Take Me to Heart

Written By: ValleyGirl on 11/07/05 at 10:46 pm

I love this song and the video for it by Quarterflash.....does anyone else like it???

Subject: Re: Take Me to Heart

Written By: whistledog on 11/07/05 at 10:52 pm

Quarterflash were great.  They had 7 hits on three albums and I love 'em all :)

1981 - Harden My Heart (US #3)
1982 - Find Another Fool (US #16)
1982 - Right Kind of Love (US #56)
1982 - Night Shift (US #60)
1983 - Take Me To Heart (US #14)
1983 - Take Another Picture (US #58)
1985 - Talk to Me (US #83)

Two of my all-time fave Quarterflash faves were the album only tracks "Walking on Ice" and "Caught in the Rain" from their 1985 album "Back Into Blue" :)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/07/05 at 11:01 pm

I love this song and the video for it by Quarterflash.....does anyone else like it???

Actually, I did like that song quite a bit, surprisingly enough.  As far as I know Rindy Ross is still around doing various folk music thingies.

Written By: Marty McFly on 11/08/05 at 7:46 am

OMG, I can't believe someone else brought this up - a totally underrated song and actually IMHO, far better than their biggest hit "Harden My Heart". :)

It's one of the (many many!) songs I grew up listening to and still love to this day. It's got a real sunny, happy sound to it - kinda AOR meets dance/pop.

Never seen the video though. What's it like? (I love alot of the circa 1983 videos)

Written By: Carl on 11/08/05 at 7:46 am

Well...I never really cared much for the second album by Quarterflash, I liked the first one the best.'Find Another Fool' and 'Harden My Heart' are my favorites. I've heard 'Take Me To Heart', it sounded okay, but not one of my favs.

Check for new replies or respond here...