inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 80s Flashback by Backstreet Boys

Written By: OliverDK on 11/08/05 at 8:49 am

I just saw the video for "Backstreet Boys - I Want You To Know" and it really was a flashback, not so much the music itself, but whoever came up with the video (And I doubt it was the band) really hit the mark, or am I the only one who are reminded of concerts in the 80s when I see this video.

Subject: Re: 80s Flashback by Backstreet Boys

Written By: JamieMcBain on 11/08/05 at 1:07 pm

I thought that video was chessy. Come on.... The Backstreet Boys as head bangers?  ::)  ;D  :D

Written By: OliverDK on 11/08/05 at 1:48 pm

They still hit most headbangers I knew right on the mark.

Written By: whistledog on 11/08/05 at 2:23 pm

That video makes me laugh it is so cheesy.  The Backstreet Boys as headbangers is the same as Tom Green winning an Oscar  ;D

Written By: JamieMcBain on 11/08/05 at 6:11 pm

That video makes me laugh it is so cheesy.  The Backstreet Boys as headbangers is the same as Tom Green winning an Oscar  ;D

;D

Written By: woops on 11/08/05 at 9:37 pm

One of those lame current videos that try to make a tribute or a parody of the '80's...  :P

Written By: OliverDK on 11/09/05 at 12:32 am

One of those lame current videos that try to make a tribute or a parody of the '80's...  :P

Mostly a parody I think, the boys weren't even thought of yet when I saw my first concert.

Check for new replies or respond here...