inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Remember transformers?

Written By: Matt the Rat76 on 11/11/05 at 11:05 am

hey Remember Transformers cartoons? I liked it and my foavorite was Jazz on the cartoon

Subject: Re: Remember transformers?

Written By: Carl on 11/11/05 at 11:13 am

Me and my brother watched it from time to time, very good!

Subject: Re: Remember transformers?

Written By: Cafe80s on 11/14/05 at 3:10 pm

hey Remember Transformers cartoons? I liked it and my foavorite was Jazz on the cartoon

Yep i'm fanatical about the original generation 1 series, the others all sucked especially the latest series. I have the entire G1 series DVD boxsets & i still own about 20 or so of the original toys including popular characters like Optimus Prime, Megatron, Jazz, Soundwave, Ravage, Laserbeak, Starscream, Bumblebee etc etc. I still have Optimus Prime's original box aswell & the boxes for a few others. I'll never sell them. I also have an officially licienced Hasbro Transformers wall clock i got for my birthday in 1986 & it's still on my wall now & still ticking away. Haven't seen another one around since then, not even on eBay in all the years i've had the internet. I might be the only person left that still has that Transformers clock.

Check for new replies or respond here...