inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Jack Wagner-1 Hit Wonder?

Written By: star500 on 11/13/05 at 5:03 pm

Jack Wagner came out with his hit All I Need around 1984. I just wonder if anyone knows if he has came out with any other songs since then. He was a good singer with a nice voice and now acts in TV movies. He was on Melrose Place and played Peter, I believe

Subject: Re: Jack Wagner-1 Hit Wonder?

Written By: alyceclover on 11/13/05 at 5:37 pm

Don't know, but have you tried a google/ask(jeeves)/yahoo/dogpile.....search?

Written By: whistledog on 11/13/05 at 6:40 pm

Jack Wagner had a total of 4 hits on the Billboard Charts.  All I Need was his only top 40 hit

(Billboard Chart Positions in brackets)

1984 - All I Need (US #2)
1985 - The Lady of My Heart (US #76)
1985 - Too Young (US #52)
1987 - Weatherman Says (US #67)

Written By: jlp937 on 11/13/05 at 10:27 pm

I didn't even know that he had any other songs released besides All I Need.

Written By: ktelqueen on 11/13/05 at 10:31 pm

Jack Wagner came out with his hit All I Need around 1984. I just wonder if anyone knows if he has came out with any other songs since then. He was a good singer with a nice voice and now acts in TV movies. He was on Melrose Place and played Peter, I believe

hi star..i happen to have All I Need and Lady Of My Heart in my music files..i'd be happy to share  :)

Written By: JohnTaylorsHeart on 11/14/05 at 6:25 am

There is a song called "Love Can Take All The Way" there was a video for it. They played the video only one time.

Written By: Marty McFly on 11/14/05 at 6:33 am

I LOVE "All I Need" - the same titled album that comes from has some good songs, but I don't know if any of them were hits.

Some, like "Premonition", "Make Me Believe it" and "What You Don't Know" have a upbeat new wave feel to them. "Fighting the Nights" is almost a straight up rock song (think a lighter Journey or Loverboy). "Lady of My Heart" and "Whenever Hearts Collide" are more slow, sweet love songs.

Written By: star500 on 11/14/05 at 9:02 am

hi star..i happen to have All I Need and Lady Of My Heart in my music files..i'd be happy to share  :)

I already have downloaded All I Need on Limewire Ktel, but I would love to hear Lady of my Heart, if you could post it for me :)

Written By: ktelqueen on 11/14/05 at 11:54 am

I already have downloaded All I Need on Limewire Ktel, but I would love to hear Lady of my Heart, if you could post it for me :)

cool..i'll pm you with it  :)

Written By: star500 on 11/14/05 at 12:27 pm

cool..i'll pm you with it

Check for new replies or respond here...