inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Tom Cochrane and Red Rider

Written By: whistledog on 11/13/05 at 9:28 pm

* Red Rider
+ Tom Cochrane and Red Rider
# Tom Cochrane

Subject: Re: Tom Cochrane and Red Rider

Written By: ktelqueen on 11/14/05 at 12:02 am

saw Red Rider in concert way back in the day.. :)

White Hot followed by I Wish You Well

Written By: whistledog on 11/14/05 at 12:03 am

saw Red Rider in concert way back in the day.. :)

That must have been a good show :)

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 11/14/05 at 12:10 pm

"Lunatic Fringe" (Red Rider)...followed by "Life Is A Highway" (Tom Cochrane).  :)

Written By: Carl on 11/14/05 at 2:37 pm

Both his solo work and the bands were very good! Didn't Red Rider have another song 'Human Race'?

Written By: whistledog on 11/14/05 at 5:03 pm

Both his solo work and the bands were very good! Didn't Red Rider have another song 'Human Race'?

It's in the poll.  It was released along with Light in the Tunnel which was pretty much just an opening instrumental that leads into Human Race :)

Written By: RDee on 11/14/05 at 11:00 pm

"Lunatic Fringe" (Red Rider)...followed by "Life Is A Highway" (Tom Cochrane).  :)

That's my answer too. I never saw them 'live' but I remember them performing 'Lunatic Fringe' and another song ('Power', maybe?) on live television back when they were popular and I gained a new appreciation for them. I remember Cochrane's voice was a little more 'gruff' during the live stuff.

Written By: Carl on 11/15/05 at 7:31 am

It's in the poll.  It was released along with Light in the Tunnel which was pretty much just an opening instrumental that leads into Human Race

You're right, I somehow missed it. Glad it's included. I remember seeing the video for this on MTV MANY years back.

Check for new replies or respond here...