inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: B.E. Taylor

Written By: ValleyGirl on 11/13/05 at 9:59 pm

Has anyone else ever heard of them??? They were a band I listened to on a cassette with my first "real" boyfriend....and I swear they sang a song called "Our World"...and another song that had a girl's name in the title...but I have looked all over the internet for info. on them and for that song Our World...and can't find nothing...now I know it exists...maybe they were a local band that never made it real big...but I can't even remember that for sure.  Does anyone have any clue what I am talking about???

Subject: Re: B.E. Taylor

Written By: whistledog on 11/13/05 at 11:21 pm

They had 2 hits in the Billboard Charts:

Vitamin L (US #66, 1984) and Karen (US #94, 1986).  I love both songs and listen to them quite a bit :)

Written By: ValleyGirl on 11/13/05 at 11:24 pm

OOOOOHHHHH...can ya give me more information....like how do I find them?? Karen must have been the girls name song I was thinking about,,,,,was the name of their album called "Our World"...for some reason I keep thinking the cover art had a picture of a world/globe on it......I wanna find the song Our World....I wanna know if it is on a CD...where do I look???

Written By: whistledog on 11/13/05 at 11:34 pm

Their 1986 album was called "Our World" yes.  I've never seen it on CD, but chances are, it was released on CD in 1986, so you might find it in used CD stores and such :)

http://www.glory-daze.com/html/images/reviews/betaylor-ow.jpg

Written By: ValleyGirl on 11/14/05 at 7:40 am

Thank you!  Do you have any clue where to find it on the internet???

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/14/05 at 7:42 am

Thank you!  Do you have any clue where to find it on the internet???

you could try Ebay or Amazon.

Erin :)

Written By: TC1970 on 11/14/05 at 11:13 am

http://www.artistlaunch.com/artist.asp?artistid=5794

He performs a lot around my area. 

Written By: ValleyGirl on 11/14/05 at 6:36 pm

Well...your area isn't far from my area then...I thought he might have been a local person....thank you so much for posting his website, I just sent him an email to see if I could buy that CD/Cassette.  Thanks for all the help on here .....I have been looking for that song since the 80's.

Check for new replies or respond here...