inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Rick Springfield

Written By: Carl on 11/14/05 at 3:16 pm

Okay, I will confess, I am a big fan of his music. How can you not like songs such as 'Jesse's Girl' and 'Don't talk to strangers'? I understand he is making a return to the soap scene though, hopefully not for long. Though his acting in the film 'Hard To Hold' wasn't that bad.

Subject: Re: Rick Springfield

Written By: RDee on 11/14/05 at 10:48 pm

I went to his concert this year with my girlfriend - I was one of about 10 straight males in an audience of hundreds of women, young & old. The dude is like 55 years old but still looks like he's in his 30s. He wandered off the stage into our seating area and was letting the women rub his bare chest and latch onto his arms & legs. Still loves to use the guitar as a 'phallic' symbol. The ladies throw him bouquets of beautiful flowers and he smashes them into his guitar and onto the drum set. It kind of makes ya laugh but it sure was good entertainment. If he can still get the women all wound up after all these years I say "more power to 'im".

Check for new replies or respond here...