inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Movie 'Fallen Angel'

Written By: Carl on 11/17/05 at 12:51 pm

This film was shown on Cinemax many times, came out in '81, I believe. Richard Masur and Dana Hill were great in this! You know, I never knew Hill had passed away. I came across that information while doing another IMDB search. Very tragic! She was also in 'Shoot The Moon', another good film.

Subject: Re: Movie 'Fallen Angel'

Written By: Southern Image on 11/17/05 at 1:53 pm

Dana was also in European Vacation. I liked her. Its sad to hear she passed away.  :-\\

Written By: Carl on 11/17/05 at 2:54 pm

Right 'European Vacation' I forgot that one.

Fallen Angel deals with so many of the vices young people get involved with, truly an interesting film. Actress Melinda Dillon was good in this also.

Written By: ValleyGirl on 11/18/05 at 5:24 pm

A friend of mine put it on DVD for me...I had been looking for it forever. I just watched it over the summer. I couldn't belive Dana Hill was 17 when she made that movie, she looked really young cause she had diabetes and it stunted her growth...it is sad that she died so young.

That was a great movie...Richard Masur was a total pervert.  It was a very uncomfortable movie to watch, but those "real life" type dramas...those were really good...it reminded me of an after school special.

Written By: snozberries on 11/24/05 at 10:27 am

A friend of mine put it on DVD for me...I had been looking for it forever.

I need a friend like yours I have been looking for this for years!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/24/05 at 12:12 pm

Dana was also in European Vacation. I liked her. Its sad to hear she passed away.  :-\\

She was in a short lived t.v. show called, The Two of Us.  That was the first place I remember seeing her in and noticed her talent. It is sad that she passed away at such a young age.

Cat

Written By: ValleyGirl on 11/24/05 at 7:39 pm

My one friend has a connection to just about anything you could ever think of that has ever been put out there, if it has ever been released ,he can find it.  I have seen it on Ebay.,

Check for new replies or respond here...