inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: title of song PLEEZ???

Written By: TiaGinger on 11/21/05 at 12:24 am

I have a piece of a song on tape that I caught off the radio one time a LONG time ago, and its from the eighties. It has a techno, club feel...the voice in it is synthesized....    The words go like this..."the freaks are on the floor now....dancing to beats I don't use.....freaks are happy....FREAKATHON...."
Every time I try to look it up, I look up freakathon, but that doesn't bring up the right song. Nobody seems to know the song I am talking about. I want to buy the whole song at least, if not the album...

Subject: Re: title of song PLEEZ???

Written By: pell on 11/21/05 at 2:28 pm

I have a piece of a song on tape that I caught off the radio one time a LONG time ago, and its from the eighties. It has a techno, club feel...the voice in it is synthesized....

Written By: nycmystery on 11/21/05 at 2:53 pm

can it be "all night thang"....all  the freaks on the floor,,all the freaks on the floor

Written By: whistledog on 11/21/05 at 9:58 pm

Here's a guess:  Freakshow on the Dance Floor by the Bar-Kays

I haven't heard that song enough to know if it's the one you seek though

Written By: none on 11/14/06 at 9:01 pm

I have a piece of a song on tape that I caught off the radio one time a LONG time ago, and its from the eighties. It has a techno, club feel...the voice in it is synthesized....    The words go like this..."the freaks are on the floor now....dancing to beats I don't use.....freaks are happy....FREAKATHON...."
Every time I try to look it up, I look up freakathon, but that doesn't bring up the right song. Nobody seems to know the song I am talking about. I want to buy the whole song at least, if not the album...

If I read the question and have the right song the title is "Don't stop the rock" by Freestyle.

Written By: Tia on 11/14/06 at 9:04 pm

you have a very interesting name.

Check for new replies or respond here...