inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: help me PLEASE!!! color me happy......?

Written By: razzmatazz on 11/23/05 at 9:47 pm

ok, this is gonna sound a bit silly.......but there was a really cheesy kids song (or maybe a cartoon show?) that was called or had something to do with "Color Me Happy" or "Color Me Happy Land" back in the 80's.  Unfortunately i have no other information on it or what it involved, but for some reason it popped into my head a few weeks ago and I CANT STOP THINKING OF IT!!!!!!!  the only line i remember is color me happy land! (really cheesy, bubbly music) and there were a bunch of weird sound effects in it too. i've racked my brain and searched the internet to find anything but to no avail!  :-[  PLEASE if anyone knows what i'm talking bout and doesnt think i'm nuts i would love some insight!  it's driving me crazy!! :D  Thanx!!

Subject: Re: help me PLEASE!!! color me happy......?

Written By: me on 04/19/11 at 11:05 am

There was a toy in the 80's....a coloring/activity book with a cassette tape of instructions/a story/a song.  A little boy spilled his alphabet soup and had to go through the entire book looking for and collecting the letters.  The sound of a bowl dropping was used to indicate it was time to turn the page.

Check for new replies or respond here...