inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Angel

Written By: ValleyGirl on 11/23/05 at 10:49 pm

Does anyone else like this movie with Donna Wilkes. She plays a student by day and a hooker by night. I think it is a good suspense thriller. My bedroom growing up was exactly like hers in the movie with lavender painted walls, and a white canopy bed and white furniture.  I loved her clothes in this movie.  I always liked Donna Wilkes in other movies too, she kind of fell off the face on the planet.

She did a few other movies that were good:

Blood Song
Schizoid
Jaws 2

Here she is from the movie:

Subject: Re: Angel

Written By: snozberries on 11/24/05 at 10:22 am

Does anyone else like this movie with Donna Wilkes. She plays a student by day and a hooker by night. I think it is a good suspense thriller. My bedroom growing up was exactly like hers in the movie with lavender painted walls, and a white canopy bed and white furniture.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/24/05 at 12:07 pm

I remember that movie. They also made a sequal to it, too which IMO wasn't as good as the first-of course the first one wasn't that great either if I recall right. It was ok, but not great.

Cat

Written By: Tanya1976 on 11/24/05 at 1:00 pm

Yeah, I remember that movie. However, the sequels weren't so great as Cat mentioned.

Written By: snozberries on 11/24/05 at 1:54 pm

Sometimes how bad a movie is is the most fun thing about it.

Written By: ValleyGirl on 11/24/05 at 7:49 pm

It is on DVD...I bought it on Ebay for like $6. It was a bargain!

Written By: snozberries on 11/25/05 at 11:48 am

It is on DVD...I bought it on Ebay for like $6. It was a bargain!

thanks I found it on Ebay....oddly enough it isn't available through Netflix... and I thought they carried everything

Check for new replies or respond here...