inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Ice Cream called Frusen Gladje?

Written By: Pj on 11/24/05 at 8:28 pm

Like so many people out there I two want to know what happened to Frusen Gladje Ice Cream. I have an original container in my hands at the moment. The only information on the lid is Dist. by Frusen Gladje. Ltd., 1880 JFK  Blvd., Phila., Pa 19103 Mfd. in USA. In my opinion this Ice Cream was some of the best on the market.

Subject: Re: Ice Cream called Frusen Gladje?

Written By: pell on 11/24/05 at 9:07 pm

Like so many people out there I two want to know what happened to Frusen Gladje Ice Cream. I have an original container in my hands at the moment. The only information on the lid is Dist. by Frusen Gladje. Ltd., 1880 JFK

Written By: Drachen on 11/25/05 at 2:51 pm

Good stuff, better than Hagen Daas IMHO, but pricy -
something like three bucks a pint back in the late 80's! :o

Written By: Tarpin on 11/25/05 at 7:51 pm

No, I don't have the ice cream and not really sure why I kept the plastic container. Maybe because it was unique. It was alittle pricey back in the 80s at 3 dollars for such a small amount. Can you imagine what it would cost today. But I would still pay the price. It's the closest I have come to eating home made and sure would like for them to bring it back out. But no one seems to know what happened to it.

Written By: Tanya1976 on 11/25/05 at 8:30 pm

It is....

Check for new replies or respond here...