inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Best Three's Company Girl Roomate

Written By: whistledog on 11/26/05 at 3:24 pm

Of all of them, I liked Teri the best :)

Subject: Re: Best Three's Company Girl Roomate

Written By: Davester on 11/26/05 at 6:32 pm

Had to go with Janet.  She looked best, IMO, in season one...

Written By: Tanya1976 on 11/26/05 at 7:22 pm

Written By: whistledog on 11/26/05 at 7:35 pm

I agree. Though I swear she had some kind of surgery once she changed her hair into that bob.

Otherwise, I liked her better. Second choice would be Teri. Absolute worse: Cindy

I agree.  Cindy was the worst.  I think the writers/producers kinda went too far with the whole blonde bimbo thing.  I mean Chrissy was dumb in a funny kind of way, but Cindy was just so dumb, it was not that believable that anyone can be THAT dumb

Written By: Tanya1976 on 11/27/05 at 2:36 am

^er, maybe Paris Hilton or Jessica Simpson.

maybe the producers/directors tapped into the futute and saw what was ahead of us!  ;D

Written By: robby76 on 11/27/05 at 2:59 am

Chrissy for me... she didn't have the funniest lines, but there was something nice about her. I don't like Janet really... she's a bit too much... I hated the way she secretly lusted over Jack. Her acting was a bit over the top too.

As for Cindy... I agree... BUT... Season 5 is my favourite season and that was her season, so I can't complain too much.

Written By: Davester on 11/27/05 at 3:15 am

Chrissy for me... she didn't have the funniest lines, but there was something nice about her. I don't like Janet really... she's a bit too much... I hated the way she secretly lusted over Jack. Her acting was a bit over the top too.

As for Cindy... I agree... BUT... Season 5 is my favourite season and that was her season, so I can't complain too much.

Over the top..?

This is Three's Company we're talking about here...LOL!! :D :)

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 11/27/05 at 7:47 am

I voted for Janet as well... she really was the exact opposite of Chrissy, and she was cute and adorable and I loved her little girl voice!  8)

Written By: Chris MegatronTHX on 11/27/05 at 10:38 am

Personality wise I liked Teri the best.  Janet was such a prude. 

But Chrissy was the hottest of them all.  Suzanne Sommers still looks hot today for her age, she is easily still the best looking of all of them.

Subject: Best Three's Company Girl Roomate

Written By: Dude111 on 02/20/18 at 6:01 am

I pick Janet but they all mean alot to me!!! (Excellent show)

Written By: Howard on 02/20/18 at 7:31 am

sexy Chrissy Snow

Check for new replies or respond here...