inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Best Three's Company Girl Roomate

Written By: whistledog on 11/26/05 at 3:24 pm

Of all of them, I liked Teri the best :)

Subject: Re: Best Three's Company Girl Roomate

Written By: Davester on 11/26/05 at 6:32 pm

Had to go with Janet.  She looked best, IMO, in season one...

Written By: Tanya1976 on 11/26/05 at 7:22 pm

Written By: whistledog on 11/26/05 at 7:35 pm

I agree. Though I swear she had some kind of surgery once she changed her hair into that bob.

Otherwise, I liked her better. Second choice would be Teri. Absolute worse: Cindy

I agree.  Cindy was the worst.  I think the writers/producers kinda went too far with the whole blonde bimbo thing.  I mean Chrissy was dumb in a funny kind of way, but Cindy was just so dumb, it was not that believable that anyone can be THAT dumb

Written By: Tanya1976 on 11/27/05 at 2:36 am

^er, maybe Paris Hilton or Jessica Simpson.

maybe the producers/directors tapped into the futute and saw what was ahead of us!  ;D

Written By: robby76 on 11/27/05 at 2:59 am

Chrissy for me... she didn't have the funniest lines, but there was something nice about her. I don't like Janet really... she's a bit too much... I hated the way she secretly lusted over Jack. Her acting was a bit over the top too.

As for Cindy... I agree... BUT... Season 5 is my favourite season and that was her season, so I can't complain too much.

Written By: Davester on 11/27/05 at 3:15 am

Chrissy for me... she didn't have the funniest lines, but there was something nice about her. I don't like Janet really... she's a bit too much... I hated the way she secretly lusted over Jack. Her acting was a bit over the top too.

As for Cindy... I agree... BUT... Season 5 is my favourite season and that was her season, so I can't complain too much.

Over the top..?

This is Three's Company we're talking about here...LOL!! :D :)

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 11/27/05 at 7:47 am

I voted for Janet as well... she really was the exact opposite of Chrissy, and she was cute and adorable and I loved her little girl voice!  8)

Written By: Chris MegatronTHX on 11/27/05 at 10:38 am

Personality wise I liked Teri the best.  Janet was such a prude. 

But Chrissy was the hottest of them all.  Suzanne Sommers still looks hot today for her age, she is easily still the best looking of all of them.

Check for new replies or respond here...