inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 80's - Movies You Cant Remember The Title.

Written By: lvsweetbread on 11/27/05 at 10:08 am

This movie was about  three guys, one guy had blondish hair the other guy was kinda chubby and the other guy had like black hair. In the movie I can only remember that one guy got one girl pregnant and the guy with the black hair liked her alot... anyways the 3 guys go to this house and there's 3 girls there too, one of the guys make out with this girl I think she had glasses on. He tried to take off her bra and he saw a pair of scissors  and he cut it off. Later they went to the kitchen and told them they had cocaine and they made it out of sweet-n-low. Later, in the movie they end up at this woman's house and to get to her door was stairs on the side of a building... they go in and she says who is it going to be first. They all look at each other wondering who goes first to do it to her.

Subject: Re: 80's - Movies You Cant Remember The Title.

Written By: Kenosha on 11/27/05 at 11:23 am

I think it is "Last American Virgin"

Written By: pell on 11/27/05 at 11:24 am

This movie was about

Written By: GREEN67 on 11/28/05 at 5:47 am

8)  OK..This a hard one..Last American Virgin sounds familiar because she was a Forienghn SP??..LOL.. exchange student who lived across the st from the guy who fell for her..and the family she lived with had the chubby guy that adored her...I dont remember the Cocaine part...Kinda made me think of the Cheech and Chong movie where the chick snorted...AJAX..or something???...LOL..........OK..wait..now I am thinking about the movie Better Off Dead!!!...That was the one with John Cusack...and "Booger"..was snorting snow..LOL....was it the same black haired chick in BOTH movies??.. :D

Check for new replies or respond here...