inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: RUSH!

Written By: tama_drumster on 12/01/05 at 3:15 pm

Hey everyone, hows it going? The 80's were one of my favorite times, with the music that was out and everything. Anyone like the band RUSH? They have to be one of my favorites. Incase you didn't know already, they just recently came out with a double disc dvd called "RUSH-R30" to celebrate their 30th anniversary together and its an awesome dvd with alot of great footage on it for RUSH fans to enjoy. I received a copy from a good friend of mine at umvd and it includes footage of music, interviews, and other work the band has done thorughout the years and also a Germany concert they did in 2004. I really liked the fact that the quality of the visuals and audio was really clear since the concert was filmed in hi-def. If you want to know more on the dvd, I found this link online that you can check out: http://www.noblepr.co.uk/Press_Releases/sanctuary/rush_r30.htm
What do you all think of RUSH?

Subject: Re: RUSH!

Written By: whistledog on 12/01/05 at 3:20 pm

Being that I am Canadian, I am probably a big Rush fan, but alas no.  Can't stand them.  Never could, never will  ;D

I do however like their song 'Subdivisions' though  :)

Check for new replies or respond here...