inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Anyone remember the "Bug Buster" van from Miami Vice?

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 12/10/05 at 12:40 am

I'm looking for a picture of the "Bug Buster" surveilliance van that was on certain episodes of "Miami Vice"..I've done Google searches and gone on Miami Vice websites, and I have not yet found it...I remember the HUGE flying insect on top with flapping wings, I split my sides laughing the first time I saw the thing....

Subject: Re: Anyone remember the "Bug Buster" van from Miami Vice?

Written By: Skippy on 12/10/05 at 5:21 pm

TVLand is currently having a Miami Vice weekend marathon. I bet there's a better than even chance that at least one episode featuring it will be shown.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 12/10/05 at 6:12 pm

Since I have no VCR or DVD recorder, I would not be able to get a usable pic of the van from the show to use on my computer....I'm really looking for a still pic of that nutty van.

Written By: Chasey on 12/12/05 at 10:49 am

The Bug Busters Van was featured in Season 1 of Miami Vice, it was one of the things that made series 1 the most entertaining series during the 5 seasons MV covered.

Just out of interest, Miami Vice DVD season 2 is set for release this week.  I've already got season 1...and it kicks ass!

Check for new replies or respond here...