inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Movie 'First Born'

Written By: Carl on 12/19/05 at 3:50 pm

I kind of enjoyed this film, Peter Weller played a GREAT bad guy as the abusive boyfriend of Terri Garr's character as the single mom raising two boys after a divorce. Actor Chris Collet (Sleepaway Camp) was good as the protective older son. We got to see a lot of budding stars in this movie: Sarah Jessica Parker, Corey Haim, Robert Downey, Jr. Not bad at all really.

Subject: Re: Movie 'First Born'

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 12/19/05 at 5:56 pm

I haven't seen this film in years, but I remember it was on like every other hour on cable back in the mid-to-late 80s. It's a pretty good film, and I enjoy any film with Terri Garr! :)

Written By: Tanya1976 on 12/19/05 at 5:59 pm

I haven't seen this film in years, but I remember it was on like every other hour on cable back in the mid-to-late 80s. It's a pretty good film, and I enjoy any film with Terri Garr! :)

so true about seeing it everywhere once it got on cable/regular tv.

Written By: whistledog on 12/19/05 at 8:57 pm

I've never seen this movie yet, but I have the soundtrack.  It features 'Why Is It So Hard' by Talk Talk, one of my all-time favourite album tracks of the 80's :)

Written By: Carl on 12/20/05 at 10:23 am

Well, I suggest renting it, it's worth seeing.

Check for new replies or respond here...