inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Bizarre on DVD!!!

Written By: whistledog on 12/21/05 at 11:28 am

You can now get classic episodes of the Canadian sketch comedy series "Bizarre" on DVD.  I am so excited  :)

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000BQ7DDA.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000BQ7DDK.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Subject: Re: Bizarre on DVD!!!

Written By: Tam on 01/03/06 at 12:00 am

J!!!
Can I find that down here do you think?? ???

Written By: kellygoo72 on 01/03/06 at 12:01 am

Ur kidding me? Cool beans.. i was just talking to my boyfriend about that show.. he doesnt remember it.. we were watching Curb ur Enthus on HBO and Super Dave was on there and he asked me if i liked him and I said I loved him on Bizarre and he said whats that? :o.. I have to get this so he can see it....  Wonder how much and where to get it from?  If u have info, let me know okay?  Thanks! ;)

Written By: whistledog on 01/03/06 at 12:54 am

J!!!
Can I find that down here do you think?? ???

It doesn't appear to be available in America yet, atleast not according to Amazon.com.  It's available through Amazon.ca though :)

Written By: whistledog on 01/03/06 at 1:00 am

Ya, I figured it out. But it would end up costing more for me to have it shipped so I guess I am just gonna have to be patient! ;)

On Boxing Day at Zellers, they had both of 'em on for $7.99 each  :o

I was all ready to get them, but they were snatched up before I could  ;D

Written By: kellygoo72 on 01/03/06 at 1:47 am

[quote author=whis

Written By: mrgazpacho on 01/03/06 at 4:03 am

Hey Dave; how do you feel after that?

Well, my @$#%@#%$ is stuck up my ^%@$%...

:D

Written By: whistledog on 01/03/06 at 9:46 pm

Ur kidding me? Cool beans.. i was just talking to my boyfriend about that show.. he doesnt remember it.. we were watching Curb ur Enthus on HBO and Super Dave was on there and he asked me if i liked him and I said I loved him on Bizarre and he said whats that? :o.. I have to get this so he can see it....  Wonder how much and where to get it from?  If u have info, let me know okay?  Thanks! ;)

Super Dave was great.  I used to crack up laughing at all those loud suits that Mike Walden used to wear  ;D

Written By: Nesman on 01/03/06 at 9:58 pm

The best was when John Biner did the Yoga thing with the fake legs and he started and ended the skit with Devo's Whip It ...... that was awesome!!!! The Biggot Family was good too!!  Only Children of the 80's would get Bizarre ..... we won't likely see many kids born in the 80's (the so called 80's children according to some folk) comment on this one ...... goes back to another posting on this board ..... perhaps it should be "You are a Canadian Child of the 80's if you remember watching Bizarre and Littlest Hobo".

Written By: whistledog on 01/03/06 at 10:02 pm

"You are a Canadian Child of the 80's if you remember watching Bizarre and Littlest Hobo".

;D

But not just those two.  You gotta throw in Danger Bay and The Beachcombers as well  ;D

Written By: Nesman on 01/04/06 at 9:05 pm

Yeah ... no doubt!  What about House of Frightenstein and You Can't Do That On Television also.  I think the chick on You Can't Do That was a young Alanis Morissette.  Also have to throw in King of Kensington and Hangin' In. 

Written By: whistledog on 01/04/06 at 9:15 pm

Yeah ... no doubt!  What about House of Frightenstein and You Can't Do That On Television also.  I think the chick on You Can't Do That was a young Alanis Morissette.  Also have to throw in King of Kensington and Hangin' In. 

it was Alanis yes.  King of Kensington .. the ultimate 70's Canadian sitcom  ;D  :)

Written By: kellygoo72 on 01/04/06 at 10:18 pm

I loved Degrassi the best..... :)

Check for new replies or respond here...