inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: who remembers this music video?

Written By: jwchah3 on 12/29/05 at 4:36 pm

In the late 80's there was a video by a rock band where this " handsome" singer sort of sashays up to the camera and winks.  The song goes something like " I'm the one that wants to be with you, deep inside I "hope ?" you feel it too. Come on baby, come on darlin, Let me be the one.... you run to."  I could have the words all wrong but I can hear the music in my head, not that it helps here,lol.  Who was this group and who was the guy winking? I know someone has got to remember cause he was so handsome. Thanks.

Subject: Re: who remembers this music video?

Written By: whistledog on 12/29/05 at 4:51 pm

That song is called "To Be With You" by Mr. Big

It was a #1 hit in 1992 :)

Written By: jwchah3 on 12/30/05 at 3:20 pm

That's it! Thanks. Now can you tell me which band member did the winking,lol? And why can't I find any photos or posters anywhere online from that time frame on Mr. Big? Thanks again.

Written By: whistledog on 12/30/05 at 3:26 pm

The only thing I can tell you about Mr Big. was their lead singer Eric Martin was a solo artist in the 80's.  He only had one hit called 'Information' which reached #87 on the Billboard Charts in 1985 :)

Written By: jwchah3 on 12/31/05 at 12:14 am

Thanks.

Written By: Tam on 12/31/05 at 12:20 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Big_%28band%29

Try this :)

Check for new replies or respond here...