inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Need help with song name

Written By: Matt on 01/02/06 at 10:08 pm

Hi everyone, I was at a new years party 2 days ago and the DJ was playing some 80's stuff. I heard a really, really good dance song that I liked, but had never heard before. I asked him who it was by. He attempted to tell me, but the music was so incredibly loud, I could barely hear him. He said it was by what sounded like "Rippin on Video". I highly doubt anyone would name themselves that, so I was thinking maybe it was "Rhythm and Video"? I did some searches, but I came up empty handed. Do any of you 80's buffs know of any bands whos names sound remotely like what I've said? Please let me know. Thanks.

-Matt

Subject: Re: Need help with song name

Written By: Matt on 01/02/06 at 10:15 pm

Nevermind, I got it. The band is Living on Video and the song is Trans X. Thanks!!

Written By: whistledog on 01/02/06 at 10:18 pm

You didn't give me time to respond.  I knew the answer  :\'(

Written By: DJ Midas on 01/02/06 at 10:38 pm

Nevermind, I got it. The band is Living on Video and the song is Trans X. Thanks!!

Actually the song is "Living On Video" and the artist is Trans X.  8)

Written By: vinyl lover on 01/03/06 at 1:13 am

ive got it on 12 inch vinyl in great condition..would  you like to buy it...name your price

Written By: whistledog on 01/03/06 at 1:15 am

I used to have the original 1983 French-lyric version 'Vivre Sur Video' on 12", but the record warped cause I accidentally left it too close to the heater  :\'(

Check for new replies or respond here...