inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Help me please before I go crazy!

Written By: de410 on 01/03/06 at 4:32 pm

I need help with a video from the early 80's.  I have no idea who the artist is.  I seem to remember it being a sad song.  It ended with a view from above of umbrellas.  There might have been one red one among many black ones.  Or maybe more than one red one.  I remember, I liked the song and video a lot and I'd like to find it and download it onto my ipod.  Please help me think of this song and artist. :-[

Subject: Re: Help me please before I go crazy!

Written By: ADH13 on 01/03/06 at 4:45 pm

This is a total wild guess because I don't recall any video for this song, but could it possibly be 99 Luftballoons??  It seems that if there were a video for it, there may have been a bunch of balloons that could have looked like umbrellas from that view... and in the English translation it mentions red balloons.

Written By: de410 on 01/03/06 at 4:48 pm

Nope.  I don't think this song was a big hit like that.  I may have been the only one who really paid any attention to it.  I hope not, though. :\'(

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/03/06 at 5:49 pm

It sounds a bit like "It's Raining Again" by Supertramp

Cat

Check for new replies or respond here...