inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Three O'Clock High

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 01/05/06 at 6:47 pm

I just saw this movie on HBO the other day, and I was laughing my ass off. The poor kid couldn't seem to do anything right for most of the day, and they definitely got the casting right for the role of the badass who challenged him to fight, because he was certainly one mean-looking SOB. If I had that guy coming after me when I was in high school I would've been terrified too. Definitely one of the great forgotten teen comedies of the 80's.

Subject: Re: Three O'Clock High

Written By: kellygoo72 on 01/06/06 at 12:19 am

I loved that movie.. Im sorry i missed it on HBO.. It was a very well acted dramedy.. Although, I rooted for the bully in that movie! ;) ;)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/06/06 at 6:13 pm

I saw it on cable once, it was a pretty good film.

Written By: GREEN67 on 01/07/06 at 12:53 am

I just saw this movie on HBO the other day, and I was laughing my ass off. The poor kid couldn't seem to do anything right for most of the day, and they definitely got the casting right for the role of the badass who challenged him to fight, because he was certainly one mean-looking SOB. If I had that guy coming after me when I was in high school I would've been terrified too. Definitely one of the great forgotten teen comedies of the 80's.
8)  I really liked that movie too, I felt for the kid..that bully was MEAN

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 01/07/06 at 6:37 am

This is another one of those under-rated movies from the 80s that most people missed seeing. A great 80s teen flick and a must see for fans of movies from this time period! Here's some information regarding the film: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094138/

Check for new replies or respond here...