inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: THERE WAS A MOVIE......

Written By: pontepont on 01/08/06 at 8:53 pm

There was a movie that I can't remember the name but it was about a girl who likes the popular guy and she goes to psyhic or something like that and I think she learns to dance and gets a makeover. Does anybody know what I am talking about?  Its driving me crazy..................

Subject: Re: THERE WAS A MOVIE......

Written By: 80sforever on 01/08/06 at 9:07 pm

Is it the one with Sandra Bullock...Love Potion No. 9.

Written By: Michele on 01/09/06 at 2:00 pm

no it was not that movie. The girl had long curly hair and the guy had black hair. She was in one or two movies that were not popular. there is a scene I believe near a barn or waterfall when they meet. Its driving me nuts

Written By: snozberries on 01/15/06 at 10:38 am

I haven't found that movie yet but check out this site

http://www.fast-rewind.com/

I did a search of 80's Romantic Comedies and it gave me quite a list. . . I had a nice stroll down memory lane so thanks for that!

Written By: WembleyBooberGobo on 01/15/06 at 11:38 pm

Was it Teen Witch? I loved that movie . Was there alot of dancing and singing in it. If that was the movie do you remember that song that goes" Top that stop that I dont really give a....about that." too funny. Ok bye.

Written By: pontepont on 01/17/06 at 6:27 pm

Was it Teen Witch? I loved that movie . Was there alot of dancing and singing in it. If that was the movie do you remember that song that goes" Top that stop that I dont really give a....about that." too funny. Ok bye.

OH MY GOD YES IT WAS. THANK YOU SO MUCH. IT HAS BEEN BEEN DRIVING ME CRAZY. "TOP THAT" YOU ARE THE BEST

Written By: cecilia75 on 01/18/06 at 3:13 pm

My sisters and i love teen witch, its one of our fave movies of all time!!! sometimes we will call eachother and recite the "top that" rap to eachother. i also love the songs shs listens too! cute and popish. anyone think her love interest resembles tom cruise(pre wierdo)

Written By: Tia on 01/18/06 at 3:16 pm

I haven't found that movie yet but check out this site

http://www.fast-rewind.com/

I did a search of 80's Romantic Comedies and it gave me quite a list. . . I had a nice stroll down memory lane so thanks for that!

i've been on fast-rewind for a while. i'm "mr. tia." i pity da fool!

Written By: 80sforever on 01/20/06 at 12:24 pm

It's available on DVD here ----> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00094ARJ6/qid=1137781371/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/104-6618610-2074349?n=507846&s=dvd&v=glance

Check for new replies or respond here...