inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The Parent Trap II Song Help

Written By: coco_pup on 01/11/06 at 7:24 pm

I'm after a song it's from the movie, "The Parent Trap" II (1986) I think it's called: Let's keep what we've got and is sung by Marilyn Mccoo.  It's a very pretty song but I can't seem to find it. If anyone happens to know a way of getting this song or can even record it (as it's rare and I don't think it was released so I don't think you can buy it unfortunately), please let me know if you have the equipment and are able to record rare tracks from movies from the movie itself and record onto your computer and save it as an mp3 by ripping the sound/audio. 

If anyone is familiar with this song or with recording songs and putting them onto a CD or converting them as mp3s  that were never released please let me know you can e-mail me if you can find out anything to: hoh28@hotmail.com

Thank you very much for your time and help.

Kind Regards,

Ellie (From Australia)  :) 

Subject: Re: The Parent Trap II Song Help

Written By: kairi747 on 01/12/06 at 9:10 am

i have the soundtrack from the parent trap ii and there are no songs by marilyn mccoo.  you can check out the song list as the cd is available at amazon.com.  you can listen to samples there also incase the song is actually there - you may have the title/artist mistaken.  hope this helps!

Subject: Re: The Parent Trap II Song Help

Written By: coco_pup on 01/12/06 at 5:21 pm

The movie was made in 1986 (the sequel to the original movie not the remake with Lindsay Lohan this one has Hayley Mills in it all grown-up) and I think that's the name of the artist.  It's played at the beginning of the film it's a soft melodious and beautiful ballad and has the words: It's so beautiful this love, let's not let it go let's keep what we've got and let's not let it go ... something like that?

If anyone should happen to know how I can get this song or if someone has it and can make me an mp3 of it I'd be very appreciative.  Just let me know thank you kindly all!!!

Ellie:)

Check for new replies or respond here...