inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Mystery Song

Written By: coco_pup on 01/12/06 at 6:17 pm

I just have two more things I want to add as an avid 80s fan and all I'm sure you can understand it's just the 80s obsessive freak in me.

You all remember She-Ra right? Well, I wanted to know you know the song at the end of the cartoon for the honour of love that's a nice song also can you get that? I have the theme song to "She-Ra"  but just wanted to know if this one exists. Who's the singer of this song?

I got this song in my head that I just can't seem to get out it's a ballad and sung by a male and I think it might be an 80s tune and possibly by an group maybe an Australian band.  I really like this particular tune however, I only know these lines from the song:  "I WANT SOMEONE/GIVE ME SOMEONE AND I'LL FIND THE WAY" ...  It's totally stuck in my head I think these lines are part of the chorus of the song this is all I know from the song but I can tell you this that the part in the song that goes, "I'LL FIND A WAY" the emphasis is on the word WAY and is placed on the syllabus, "WAY-Y-Y-Y-Y".

That's all I know unfortunately, so I hope this helps. 

If anyone can tell me anything about these songs you can e-mail me if you would prefer to.

Kind Regards,

Ellie :-)

Check for new replies or respond here...