inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: WHO MADE THIS SONG????

Written By: TigerSan Archives on 01/14/06 at 10:33 am

I see there's been alot of talk about the Wendy's commercials from the 80's, BUT do any of you rememer the hit song based on those commercials - specifically, who it was by?

I'm asking because I just bought a CD(by beef wellington) with a song by that name on it, only to find out it was NOT the song I'm looking for - NOT EVEN CLOSE.

HHHHHHEEEEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY! WHERE'S THE BEEF?           

Subject: Re: WHO MADE THIS SONG????

Written By: TigerSan Archives on 01/15/06 at 10:58 am

BUMP!

Written By: robby76 on 01/16/06 at 10:07 am

Wendy's Commercial
(Ca. '86) It was when Kool and the Gang sang "Fresh" talking about Wendy's, and played with no changed lyrics (I think it was Wendy's).

Written By: 80sforever on 01/16/06 at 12:04 pm

Here's a link to the song from the commercial....http://www.80stvthemes.com/ra/WENDYS86.ra

Written By: Tia on 01/16/06 at 12:12 pm

i haven't seen so much moving text since

MERV!

::)

Written By: whistledog on 01/27/06 at 9:27 pm

i haven't seen so much moving text since

MERV!

::)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...