inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: what is the name of this movie?

Written By: cecilia75 on 01/14/06 at 9:52 pm

Hello! I remember that this movie was about a girl who was sort of punk rock and had really, really long hair, I think she wore it crimped as well, her brother didn't want her dating a guy from a rival gang(maybe a skateboard gang) I want to say one of the gangs was the turks but I could be wrong. If anyone knows from this confusing set of clues, could you please help me. Thanks!

Subject: Re: what is the name of this movie?

Written By: Tia on 01/14/06 at 10:12 pm

sounds like tuff turf to me, but then again, that's my thang.

Written By: GREEN67 on 01/14/06 at 10:57 pm

8) Sounds like Tuff Turf to me as well

Written By: cecilia75 on 01/15/06 at 12:51 am

yay!! This website is so awesome. Tuff turf IS the name of the movie. Now I need to find it. Thank you so much!!!

Written By: Tia on 01/15/06 at 6:43 am

naturally i have tuff turf.

you'll never guess who the long-haired woman you're referring to is. my avatar, in a different era.

Written By: snozberries on 01/15/06 at 10:10 am

naturally i have tuff turf.

you'll never guess who the long-haired woman you're referring to is. my avatar, in a different era.

That's funny!

Written By: snozberries on 01/15/06 at 10:12 am

Hello! I remember that this movie was about a girl who was sort of punk rock and had really, really long hair, I think she wore it crimped as well, her brother didn't want her dating a guy from a rival gang(maybe a skateboard gang) I want to say one of the gangs was the turks but I could be wrong. If anyone knows from this confusing set of clues, could you please help me. Thanks!

Actually, to clear up a few details, the girl didn't have a brother. She was dating a gang member but then fell for a preppie (not a good preppie tho!) A rebel preppie who liked to fight gang members!  It was cool. I just got it on DVD so if you want my VHS copy you can have it cheap!

Written By: Tia on 01/15/06 at 10:40 am

i believe its on netflix also.

Check for new replies or respond here...