inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Fine.

Written By: TigerSan Archives on 01/16/06 at 8:53 am

Since most of you are so quick to get help from others, but refuse to give help -

From now on, I'm no longer helping fans for free.

That means if you need help finding something or whatever else, you'll have to pay for it.

Why? because no-one here did so much as lift a damn finger to help get information on an extremely rare 80's song. Not to mention blowing wads of my own cash to provide free copies of sh**, only to get gouged by these same jerkoff's when They come across something of interest.

Subject: Re: Fine.

Written By: karen on 01/16/06 at 8:58 am

So you ask a question over the holiday weekend and then decide, when no one answers it immediately, that no one cares about you?  Try bumping the message again and maybe someone will know the song.

Written By: Carl on 01/16/06 at 10:04 am

I get frusterated too at times if I get no fairly quick response, some of my postings have got none, zip, 0 replys, so don't feel bad man!  :-\\

Written By: robby76 on 01/16/06 at 10:28 am

We do read them but if we don't know then we can't help. Anyway I tried to help you about your Wendy's question but I don't think I answered it at all. I tried a Google search but it only came up with the 2000's Satisfaction song used for the ads.

Check for new replies or respond here...