inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: An Excellent Adventure or Bogus Journey?

Written By: Donnie Darko on 01/16/06 at 9:46 pm

I actually liked "Bogus Journey" better, although both are classic  8)

Subject: Re: An Excellent Adventure or Bogus Journey?

Written By: whistledog on 01/16/06 at 10:04 pm

Having just recently seen Excellent Adventure, it gets my vote.  I haven't seen Bogus Journey in years

Written By: oingo_fan on 01/16/06 at 10:23 pm

The first one because I was there when they were filming it!!!  :) I used to live out in Arizona back in 85-87.  During early '87 a few friends and I went to go bowling one night.  We got to the bowling alley and there were all sorts of lights, trailers and cameras all over the place.  Turns out they were filming one of the scenes with Napoleon when he was walking outside.  We actually got to watch them film that part of the film for several minutes.  Later that night they then gave the all-clear and let us into the alley where the director told the whole place to "do what seems natural" and "don't look at the cameras".  I still remember playing a video game with the actor who played Ted's younger brother.  Cool kid (10 or so at that time)-I asked him what the movie was about and he said "It's about a couple of guys that travel through time for a school project". :)  They also filmed at a bunch of other locations around the Phoenix Valley including an arcade/waterpark called "Golfland" (Waterloo in the movie),  Metrocenter mall and Coronado High School in Scottsdale.  There's even a couple of people I went to school with in the auditorium scene at the end of the movie.  Ahh, sweet nostalgia!!!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/16/06 at 11:18 pm

Bill & Ted I, no question about it!

Written By: woops on 01/17/06 at 3:53 am

Excellant Adventure  8)

Subject: An Excellent Adventure or Bogus Journey?

Written By: Dude111 on 02/21/18 at 5:46 am

Excellent adventure....... The 2nd one sucked to high water!!!

Written By: Howard on 02/21/18 at 2:43 pm

Excellent Adventure

Check for new replies or respond here...