inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 80s Rare Movie Songs #2

Written By: coco_pup on 01/17/06 at 4:46 pm

Hi everybody,

I have a few questions regarding some very rare songs from a few movies and I'm hoping that someone can help me out. In return, I can record songs from The Heavenly Kid for for you if anyone is looking for that soundtrack as I was as I finally managed to find someone who had it. :-)

The songs that I'm looking for are extremely rare they are from:

1. This boy's on a roll - Robert Gordan (From the movie "Oxford Blues" starring Rob Lowe.)

2. Stowaway - Mark Ryder (Also from "Oxford Blues")

* If anyone can get these songs onto mp3 and send them to my e-mail or put them onto a cd I'd be most appreciative as I'm so desperate I've been trying to find these songs for so long now. Or even if someone out there has the recording equipment to record these songs from the movie or something that would really mean so much to me.

I'm a major 80s fan which you would've picked up going by my list as all of these movies/songs are from the 80s so any 80s fans out there that can help me send me an e-mail when you can.

Kindest Regards,

Ellie from Australia. :-)

Check for new replies or respond here...