inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Cherokee of California brand wedge heel shoes from the 70's and 80's

Written By: rick on 01/24/06 at 3:58 pm

Hey ladies!

Does anyone remember the Cherokee wedge heel shoes that were so popular in the 70'd and 80's?  All of the girls had them in the early 80's!  THey had the 4" rubber wedge heel with the leather open toe and ankle strap.  I need to find some of these in all sizes and colors for a retro party/fundraiser.  I am willing to buy any pairs you can locate!  Please help me find these!!!

Thank you!!! 

Subject: Re: Cherokee of California brand wedge heel shoes from the 70's and 80's

Written By: sharla on 09/13/07 at 12:48 pm

does anyone know where to get some of these?  These were the most comfortabe shoes.

Subject: Re: Cherokee of California brand wedge heel shoes from the 70's and 80's

Written By: coqueta83 on 09/13/07 at 8:06 pm

My mom owned a few pairs of these shoes with different color straps in the early 80's. I used to be sad because my feet were too small to wear them; I wanted my own pair so badly!  ;D

If you're looking for those shoes, you might want to try ebay or even possibly thrift shops.

Written By: rick on 01/03/08 at 2:08 pm

does anyone know where to get some of these?  These were the most comfortabe shoes.

what size are you looking for?  

Written By: rick on 01/03/08 at 2:09 pm

Does anyone have any of these shoes they are interested in selling?

Check for new replies or respond here...