inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Anyone who watched Beverly Hills Cop...the third one I think? Help with song...

Written By: Bennie on 01/24/06 at 4:44 pm

Hey, I've been searching for this wordless song....I remember hearing it on Beverly Hills Cop 3, yet it was a year or two ago, so its vague. I hear it played on the 80s station and its going in the movie when Eddie Murphy I believe is chasing down one of the criminals. I've also heard it on a cartoon show called "The Clerks", Episode "All American Party" when Eddie Murphy makes an animated appearance. You'd have to hear it to know it probably. But its one of my favorite songs and I've been searching for its name forever. If anyone knows...I appreciate it!

Subject: Re: Anyone who watched Beverly Hills Cop...the third one I think? Help with song

Written By: Windbreaker05 on 01/24/06 at 5:36 pm

The instrumental I associate with Beverly Hills Cop is "Axel F" by Harold Faltermeyer. Could that be the one?

Subject: Re: Anyone who watched Beverly Hills Cop...the third one I think? Help with song...

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/24/06 at 9:27 pm

That's probally it.

Subject: Re: Anyone who watched Beverly Hills Cop...the third one I think? Help with song...

Written By: chel-bert on 02/16/06 at 10:46 pm

Axel F is probably it but I think by number 3 they revamped it. It had a lot more beat.
You have to be careful since there are SO many versions out there. :)

Check for new replies or respond here...