inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I need help with name of show PLEEEAAASE

Written By: PoodyB on 01/25/06 at 9:21 am

What is the name of that show, I think it came out in the late 80's, where this guy always ate healthy food and he was inside out? I think I remember him helping some lady with her gorceries in the beginning of the show or something. I was probably like 4 or 5 when that show was out and i can't remember the name. I've been thinking about it ever since. Somebody help

Subject: Re: I need help with name of show PLEEEAAASE

Written By: cornwallis on 01/25/06 at 9:35 am

Slim Goodbody????

---cornwallis

Written By: PoodyB on 01/25/06 at 9:47 am

OH...........................MY..........................GOD :o

That is THE name. May God bless you and may you have a great hot dinner for the rest of your life. May you never have to touch a vacuum cleaner another day in your life even if it is your favorite color. May your mail never be late and may all the dogs clear your path when you want to take a nice walk.

Written By: PoodyB on 01/25/06 at 9:52 am

when did this show come out. I wanna know how far back my memory can go. I think I was like 4

Written By: lorac614 on 01/25/06 at 9:59 am

when did this show come out. I wanna know how far back my memory can go. I think I was like 4

Well, I'm 36 and I remember watching him when I was a kid, so it would have to be in the 70's.

After doing a bit of searching, Slim Goodbody used to be on Captain Kangaroo from 1976-1980, but you're probably too young to know that show.

Written By: PoodyB on 01/25/06 at 5:21 pm

yeah i heard about but i'm too young for that show. I was born in 85 and i think i used to watch clim goodbody before i started school or doing the summer. i coulda been 3 or 4 now that i think about it

Written By: gmann on 01/26/06 at 2:34 pm

Slim Goodbody was a fixture on PBS for years. I recall seeing him in the early/mid-80's, though he probably continued on in reruns for a long time after that.

Check for new replies or respond here...