inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: wondering name of movie

Written By: saphyr72 on 01/26/06 at 2:45 pm

I just figured out two moon junction.  I was thinking about all those movies me and my friends would watch at my dad's on his weekends, the ones that made us all hot and bothered and we didnt know what to do with ourselves. 

It had a blonde woman and two frat guys that were friends.  I think Amanda Bearse and the guy that played in Fright Night and 976-EVIL in it.  I remember it that way anyway.  I think it had Fraternity in the name but can't find it anywhere.  Does anybody know it?

Also I loved that movie Night of the Comet but no one has that either. 

Subject: Re: wondering name of movie

Written By: mrgazpacho on 01/28/06 at 11:47 pm

I think I remember seeing this - mainly because it was after Amanda Bearse "came out" so you admire her "acting" just a little bit more ;D

Sorry, can't remember the actual title though...

Subject: Re: wondering name of movie

Written By: Banks on 01/29/06 at 5:00 am

Also I loved that movie Night of the Comet but no one has that either.

I think I have Night Of The Comet. If its the movie where two women survive when a comet passes and turns all who watched it pass into zombie type creatures, then I have it on VHS. But, unless your video machine can play PAL videos you wouldnt be able to watch it.

As far as the other movie...Ive got no idea...Perhaps looking up Amanda Bearse's bio through Google or IMBd may help.

AN

Check for new replies or respond here...