inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Sad TV movie--Love Lives on

Written By: star500 on 02/01/06 at 4:29 pm

Does anyone remember this movie? It had Mary Stewart Masterson on it and she got sick with cancer and got pregnant at the same time. The doctor's gave her a choice: either she could live or her baby could live. I will not spoil it by telling you what happens at the end. It also co-starred Ricky Paull Goldin who now stars on Guiding Light,and Christine Lahti.

The thing I remember most about this movie (and the thing that made me weep like a baby every time I watched it :\'() was the song at the end called Lullaby. The singers were David Palmer and Amy Holland. They played this song when the parents found out that the girl in the movie died and they were crying and dancing in the hallway of the hospital.

Does anyone know if this movie is avaliable or how much it is? My mom taped it off the TV years and years ago but the tape is worn and starting to fall apart with age.

Subject: Re: Sad TV movie--Love Lives on

Written By: star500 on 02/01/06 at 4:32 pm

Ooops...sorry, when I re-read that post I realized I did spoil the ending...well now you all know what happens, LOL ;D

Subject: Re: Sad TV movie--Love Lives on

Written By: Cathy on 05/27/09 at 11:29 pm

I wish I knew where I could get this movie too I have been searching forever

Check for new replies or respond here...