inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: A song & it's video

Written By: Miss Nostalgia on 02/02/06 at 12:17 pm

I like Godley & Cream's song "Cry" I thought the video was pretty scary when it did nothing but change faces, but I liked it

Subject: Re: A song & it's video

Written By: Carl on 02/02/06 at 1:00 pm

The song was good,but the video? Eh! I didn't care for it, pretty silly. Some videos DO really kill the radio stars! LOL!!!  :D

Written By: whistledog on 02/02/06 at 2:44 pm

That was the video that paved the way for future artists to use that morphing technique, most notable what director John Landis did for Michael Jackson's Black or White video :)

Godley and Creme's video was still the best though.  I really like that song :)

Written By: Electric Youth on 02/02/06 at 3:20 pm

They also directed videos for other artists like The Police classic "Every Breath You Take"

Written By: Miss Nostalgia on 02/02/06 at 3:34 pm

I think Godley & Cream's "Cry" sounds kind of scary a little if you plat it in the dark at night when you're alone. Just the sounding of it

Written By: livinonthe80s on 02/02/06 at 3:44 pm

Has to be my all time favorite song and video, "Take on Me".  The video just totally blew me away.  It was amazing back then and still is a cool and fun video to watch even till today.

Check for new replies or respond here...