inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: captain crunch

Written By: lisa on 02/03/06 at 11:32 am

can someone please help end a fight.. my co-worker says the "peanut butter" captain crunch used to look like the origional captain crunch but i say it has always been cirlce.... can someone please help me.... and help me find proof...lol  thank you  :D

Subject: Re: captain crunch

Written By: agoraphobicwhacko on 02/03/06 at 5:42 pm

I used to eat that, and I'm pretty sure it looked like regular Captain Crunch, although I wouldn't bet my life on it. I think you might be thinking of a different kind of peanut butter cereal, maybe Reeses.

Written By: Skippy on 02/03/06 at 11:11 pm

Well, I don't think this an issue worth fighting over, but you can make him/her eat his/her words(cool pun eh?) by checking out this here page: http://theimaginaryworld.com/quaker.html    scroll down to Peanut Butter Crunch and check out the pics(click on the blue text). Thesa are all vintage box pics.

Written By: vinyl lover on 02/24/06 at 6:04 pm

i was first in line at the store when that flavor came out...it has been round all this time,unless you crunched the rounds trying to get to the toy! ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...