inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Love Shack Dance Moves?

Written By: Lyns on 02/13/06 at 5:46 pm

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone knew the dance moves for the song "Love Shack" by B52s. If anyone does know could you tell me please?
~Thanks a bunch. :)
      *Lyns*

Subject: Re: Love Shack Dance Moves?

Written By: Lyns on 02/14/06 at 5:01 pm

uh, hey, i still don't know the dance....does anyone know it? please tell me!
:D

Written By: Robin on 06/02/06 at 4:22 pm

Hey,

I know you start with putting your fists in the air right hand first then left one..but not too far.. just where your elbow is still bent  like your shaking maraca's..twice w/ each hand - LOL (if that makes sense)  and then you roll your hands, then there is a clap and you hit your legs twice and cross your hands on the front of your hips, then on the back, jump forward, jump backward and then turn and do it over. I'm not sure if that is the correct order, but those are the moves and I'm pretty sure it won't make any sense!  :)  My opinion, go to some bar that has an Oldies Night and request the song and there is bound to be someone there that knows it!   Good luck cuz I'm trying to teach my mom and I can't remember after my friend shows me a million times how to do it. :)

Written By: karen on 06/05/06 at 5:02 am

Don't recall anything as naff as a specific dance move for Love Shack.  Or did I just miss it?

Written By: Lyns on 06/17/06 at 11:50 am

thanks a bunch! :)

Check for new replies or respond here...