inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I need ideas for my 80's party

Written By: shadowruns on 02/16/06 at 4:54 pm

I'm having an 80's party and I'm having a hard time coming up with decorations.  Any ideas?  I have about 10 albums that I am going to hang up and I'll do some neon colors throughout.  I wish I had saved all my Duran Duran stuff! 8)

Subject: Re: I need ideas for my 80's party

Written By: vinyl lover on 02/24/06 at 2:41 am

if you can find some movie posters from the 80s..that will be cool...tell the people to come in neon if they have any..also look up 80s decorations/memorabilia on ebay and they should give you ideas also..have fun at your party1!!!

Written By: Sister Morphine on 02/24/06 at 2:44 am

Lots of day-glo colored streamers, some checkered looking stuff, maybe some old albums on the wall.......you could always make the party like a theme; my best friend had a birthday party themed like prom, and we did it a la Sixteen Candles.  Her boyfriend even came dressed as Ducky. 

Written By: OliverDK on 02/24/06 at 3:09 am

You should check out www.allposters.com, I found some very cool black-light posters and they ain't even that expensive

Check for new replies or respond here...