inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Quarterflash

Written By: Slater on 02/22/06 at 9:12 pm

Remember this group? Their two major hits were (as far as I can recall) "Harden My Heart" and "Find Another Fool", and possibly a few more minor ones. I think they finally folded sometime in the 1990's. Rindy Ross could definitely belt out a tune.

Subject: Re: Quarterflash

Written By: Sister Morphine on 02/22/06 at 9:13 pm

I remember them, but the only song I can think of off the top of my head is Harden My Heart.  I haven't heard that song on the radio in a while. 

Written By: whistledog on 02/22/06 at 9:21 pm

Remember this group? Their two major hits were (as far as I can recall) "Harden My Heart" and "Find Another Fool", and possibly a few more minor ones. I think they finally folded sometime in the 1990's. Rindy Ross could definitely belt out a tune.

Here is the Complete Quarterflash Chart Discography ...

1981 - Harden My Heart (US #3)
1982 - Find Another Fool (US #16)
1982 - Right Kind of Love (US #56)
1982 - Night Shift (US #60)
1983 - Take Me to Heart (US #14)
1983 - Take Another Picture (US #58)
1985 - Talk to Me (US #83)

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 02/23/06 at 5:08 am

My favorite song from their chart list is "Take Me to Heart". That's a great song you never, ever hear on the radio...

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 02/23/06 at 10:59 am

My favorite song from their chart list is "Take Me to Heart". That's a great song you never, ever hear on the radio...

That's my favorite as well... :)

Check for new replies or respond here...