inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 1980's action figure help

Written By: bwolford30 on 02/24/06 at 1:41 am

I wanted to know if anyone knew the name of a late 80's action figure. If i remember right, they felt like they were made of some sort of metal, I know for sure that they were way heavier then my gi joes, but they were the same size. They were only made that year because i remember that they didn't last for very long. But I've always wanted to buy some now but obviously i didn't know the name of them and nobody seems to remember them except me. lol. I figured that i'd give this a try before giving up all together. Thanks for your help.

Subject: Re: 1980's action figure help

Written By: wsmith4 on 02/24/06 at 9:28 am

metalhead dudes.  that was it! :D

Written By: bwolford30 on 02/24/06 at 7:29 pm

metalhead is a gi joe and ,metal dudes are from bill and ted's excellent adventure, and metalhead dude is a teenage mutant ninja turtle. So i don't think metal is in the title. The guys looked kinda futuristic, but they had regular faces with bionic arms and maybe legs too. but not for certain with the legs. But i know for sure that they were real heavy for a 3 1/2 inch action figure.

Written By: robby76 on 02/24/06 at 10:59 pm

I love my 80's toys and know most, but have no clue what these are. Though by the late 80's I was kinda out of touch with the latest toys. I always recommend a good searchon Ebay... if you click for your search to include item and description you may find it.

Check for new replies or respond here...