inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Bizarre Love Triangle

Written By: Donnie Darko on 03/02/06 at 2:59 pm

Isn't this song awesome?

"Everytime I see you falling, I get down on my knees and pray".

Subject: Re: Bizarre Love Triangle

Written By: whistledog on 03/02/06 at 3:02 pm

The 2nd best New Order song ever O0

Written By: gmann on 03/02/06 at 3:03 pm

[quote author=whis

Written By: Donnie Darko on 03/02/06 at 3:04 pm

[quote author=whis

Written By: whistledog on 03/02/06 at 3:10 pm

What's the best?

I wonder what Bizarre Love Triangle is about.  I kind of figure it's about a ... bizarre love triangle of three people, probably a girl and two guys.

Bizarre Love Triangle used to be the best, until Crystal came out in 2001

Written By: Donnie Darko on 03/02/06 at 3:11 pm

[quote author=whis

Written By: Windbreaker05 on 03/02/06 at 3:21 pm

It's a great song. I don't know that it's necessarily about specific sexes, because Frente! did a cool remake of it, and I believe it carries over well with the female vocals. Their version is completely de-synthed and acoustic, but I still love it.

I agree with the "Crystal" nomination as another great tune and would also put "True Faith" and "Confusion" up as possibilities.

Written By: FaultyDog on 03/02/06 at 3:32 pm

It's a great song. I don't know that it's necessarily about specific sexes, because Frente! did a cool remake of it, and I believe it carries over well with the female vocals. Their version is completely de-synthed and acoustic, but I still love it.

I agree with the "Crystal" nomination as another great tune and would also put "True Faith" and "Confusion" up as possibilities.

I support your nomination of "True Faith". Always loved those lyrics:

* When I was a very young boy
Very young boys talked to me
Now that we've grown up together
They're afraid of what they see

Written By: ADH13 on 03/03/06 at 2:26 am

I haven't heard "True Faith" in awhile... but I think I would have a greater appreciation for it now than I did back then... it was one of those way overplayed ones that I got sick of really quick... kind of similar to what happened with "I Melt With You" by Modern English.

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 03/03/06 at 9:09 pm

Bizarre Love Triange is definitely my favorite New Order tune... in fact, I just saw the video for the song today during VH-1's "We Love the 80s" segment! :)

Check for new replies or respond here...