inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Ripping Music From Movies

Written By: coco_pup on 03/03/06 at 1:12 am

I'm just wondering would anyone have the movies, Double Switch, Can You Feel Me Dancing and Dream To Believe on DVD? If not then know where I can get them from on DVD?  Would anyone who has the DVD's of these have a DVD-rom with the equipment to record or rip the songs from the movies and save them onto their computer as an audio mp3 or put them onto a CD. Perhaps, you might know someone who can do this kind of stuff and can help me please let me know and refer me to them. 

If there is anyone that can help me out with this in the future (whenever you're not busy) as I can wait I've waited this long and would appreciate the help please let me know and feel free to e-mail me.

Kind Regards,

Ellie :-)

Subject: Re: Ripping Music From Movies

Written By: vinyl lover on 03/03/06 at 11:06 pm

dream to believe and double switch are available on ebay...dream is only a couple of bucks...as for can you feel me dancing,there is only one available on ebay and it is a vhs..hope this info helps.....

Written By: coco_pup on 03/09/06 at 4:28 pm

Thanks for that.  So does that mean that "Double Switch" is  available on DVD also? Are they only available on e-bay as far as you know?  Or is there somewhere else where you can get them from?

Thank you kindly,
Ellie.

Written By: vinyl lover on 03/11/06 at 12:24 am

yes ..its on dvd....but thats the only place i know..sorry!! :-\\

Written By: Dominic L. on 03/11/06 at 11:14 pm

if you download DVD decryptor (Free), you can rip the music as a WAV folder if it's a DVD with a special audio. (Mainly in live concerts and music videos), but you can download a free trial of Adobe Audition and rip music from video files with that, after you use dvd decryptor on the audio and video together.

Written By: coco_pup on 03/17/06 at 12:08 am

Thanks for that. I wouldn't have a clue how to use it though I'm hopeless with technical stuff so if there's anyone out there that is good with recording equipment please let me know or you can e-mail me if you can help me.

I'd really appreciate it.  The songs I'm after are from various movies but I don't have a television in the same room as the computer to do that so it wouldn't work. I imagine you would need the TV in the same room with the computer in order for this to work?

I will google for it to see what it does but again I won't know how to use the equipment :(  It be nice if it allowed you to edit any background noise such as any dialogue in movie is that possible to do? In order to rip the songs you want.

Kind Regards,
Ellie :-)

Check for new replies or respond here...