inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Recording Audio From Movies

Written By: coco_pup on 03/09/06 at 4:35 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am a huge 80s fan and wondered if anyone would know how to rip the audio of rare songs from movies and save them on your computer as an mp3.
If possible are any of these programs free? If there is a free one can someone please send it to me? or if someone has this equipment and can do this for me I can give you my list of songs that I'm looking for.

Also, if anyone has Cool Edit Pro by any chance that they can send me that would good. (for free)

I don't have the equipment unfortunately, and would not know how to do this but if you can help me I have a list of movies with their songs that I've been looking for for such a long time now if you can help me please e-mail me and I can e-mail you the list of songs that I'm after. (songs from movies where no soundtrack was ever released - rare songs/unreleased songs)

I've been trying to find someone who knows how to do this sort of thing so if you think you can help me please e-mail me sometime when you're not to busy.

Or if anyone is happy to give me their e-mail I can e-mail it to you here's my e-mail just in case: hoh28@hotmail.com

Kind Regards,(I really appreciate the help)

Ellie :-)

Subject: Re: Recording Audio From Movies

Written By: stingr22 on 03/09/06 at 11:25 pm

You can get virtually every movies song conceivable by going to www.frostwire.com.  Once you're there, download the free program and then start downloading songs.  8)

Written By: coco_pup on 03/17/06 at 12:20 am

Thank you I will try it. Are you sure I can get the songs from my list? They're really rare.

Ellie :-)

Written By: coco_pup on 03/17/06 at 12:24 am

Also, does anyone have cool edit pro that they can please send to me?  I'd appreciate it I need a good recording program. 

Just e-mail me when you're free so I can send you the list of songs I'm looking for. Or let me know via here and I can e-mail you if you're able to help me out if that's easiest and someone can help me I can e-mail my list to you.

Check for new replies or respond here...