inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: TAB vs TAB ENERGY DRINK

Written By: Tracey on 03/14/06 at 8:09 am

Okay people....the time has come that I actually have to say something about this....

Tab is my all time favorite softdrink. It has a unique flavor, very carbonated (like Coke) and keeps the pounds off, however - Coca Cola has REALLY dropped the ball with this new Tab Energy Drink.

I don't know if any of you have tried this new drink but it is beyond horrible. Because I love the original Tab so much I was tickled pink when I saw the ad for this new Energy Drink. I decided to go and pick up a 4 pack at my local grocery store and give it a try. After letting it get cool in the fridge for a while I popped out a can and took a swig of it.....I literally shuttered at the taste. I swear it was the NASTIEST thing I have ever had the misfortune to taste. Other energy drinks, Red Bull, Monster etc, all have a great flavor to them, but this one...someone call the police on Coke because they need to be arrested and jailed for putting Tab's name on this filth. If you have the misfortune of tasting this energy drink, I can feel your pain already.

Positively, I will say, buying this drink will not be a bad thing right now....because eBay will be your best friend in a few months when this crap is recalled and never seen again.

Subject: Re: TAB vs TAB ENERGY DRINK

Written By: Carl on 03/14/06 at 12:54 pm

I swear it was the NASTIEST thing I have ever had the misfortune to taste.

Funny, I always thought the same thing about regular TAB

I drink energy drinks, maybe more than I should. The best I've tried are Sobe Adreneline Rush and 180, which is rare to find. I just wish these things didn't cost 2 freakin dollars!!

Check for new replies or respond here...