inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I need to know what this toy is!

Written By: pixy on 03/15/06 at 12:20 pm

Hi everybody,

I need to know what the toy I'm about to describe is called-It is a little plastic round locket with a jewel in the center and when you open it up, a dolls head, arms and legs fold out. somebody told me it was called a pop locket but I don't think it was called that. Anyway, I grew up playing with this toy and it was my favorite toy in the world so if you have any pictured of it, know what it's called or where I can get it, please let me know. Oh yeah, on the back of the locket there was a little clip so you could attach it to your clothes. Please let me know, thanks!

Subject: Re: I need to know what this toy is!

Written By: KKay on 03/15/06 at 12:22 pm

Hi everybody,

I need to know what the toy I'm about to describe is called-It is a little plastic round locket with a jewel in the center and when you open it up, a dolls head, arms and legs fold out. somebody told me it was called a pop locket but I don't think it was called that. Anyway, I grew up playing with this toy and it was my favorite toy in the world so if you have any pictured of it, know what it's called or where I can get it, please let me know. Oh yeah, on the back of the locket there was a little clip so you could attach it to your clothes. Please let me know, thanks!

From the 70s? You mean Kiddles?
I had tons...some were perfumed.

Subject: Re: I need to know what this toy is!

Written By: chel-bert on 03/17/06 at 12:01 am

Hi everybody,

Im pretty sure what you're talking about were called Sweet Secrets> I remember everyone had them.
The bodies folded in to the jewel. :)

Check for new replies or respond here...