inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Masters of The Universe: The Movie

Written By: JamieMcBain on 03/15/06 at 7:26 pm

Anyone here see the live action version of Masters of The Universe?  It think it is a pretty chessy film.  ;D

Intersting side note:  Masters of The Universe was supposed to have sequel, but when things fell through, the plot for it was recycled as Cyborg. 

Subject: Re: Masters of The Universe: The Movie

Written By: Webstor on 03/15/06 at 7:49 pm

I loved Masters of the Universe the cartoon

The Movie was pretty terrible.......

Written By: robby76 on 03/15/06 at 7:51 pm

I watched this at the cinema when it first came out. I also have it on dvd now. It's a fun film. I was pretty disappointed that they introduced weird new characters, but I suppose the special effects of having Ram-man, Orko etc weren't around in 1987. Some good early appearances by Courtney Cox and Robert something from Star Trek Voyager.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 03/15/06 at 8:00 pm

I watched this at the cinema when it first came out. I also have it on dvd now. It's a fun film. I was pretty disappointed that they introduced weird new characters, but I suppose the special effects of having Ram-man, Orko etc weren't around in 1987. Some good early appearances by Courtney Cox and Robert something from Star Trek Voyager.

The actor you're thinking of is Robert Duncan McNeill.

Written By: whistledog on 03/15/06 at 8:00 pm

I loved this movie.  It was great sci-fi.  I thought Dolph made a good He-Man :)

Written By: robby76 on 03/15/06 at 8:40 pm

What we need now is a live-action Thundercats movie... I reckon it could work unlike most other re-works.

Written By: Electric Youth on 03/15/06 at 8:56 pm

Cheesy movie

And couldn't the characters stay in Eternia instead of landing on Earth...

Could be a cool movie now with the special effects department  8)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 03/16/06 at 7:40 am

What we need now is a live-action Thundercats movie... I reckon it could work unlike most other re-works.

Sounds like an intersting idea...

Written By: robby76 on 03/16/06 at 9:30 am

Looks like someone thought of the same thing. Pretty artistic work. Can;t tell who the actors are supposed to be.

http://www2.t-online.ch/c/18/46/23/1846232,tid=d.jpg

Check for new replies or respond here...