inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: WHAT IS THIS TOY??? ANYONE KNOW???

Written By: LegoSoldiers on 03/16/06 at 4:33 pm

Hi I was wondering if you could Identify the official name, title, or company of this black olive drab and orange jeep looking toy in the picture that is attached.  I know they came out in the late 80's or early early 90's, I played with this exact toy and others like it when i was little (age 3-5? and i never called them by there real name, i just called them "expanders" because you pressed a button and a boat would fold out to turn into a playset. And now i search Expanders on google, and i get nothing. this jeep would pop open as well, and there was an army plane in the toy line as well. if it helps, these play sets came with a few small small soldiers, like how micromachines army playsets were ( came with two or three soldiers with one vehicle per playset). do you know what the jeep is called? if not, do you know someone who might? THANKS!

Check for new replies or respond here...