inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Mcdonalds commercials

Written By: M_hebner on 03/17/06 at 3:55 am

anybody know where I can see the Mcdonalds commercials? the one where a boy is doing his homework and his room starts spining and he sees Mctonight's shadow. also the one Mcdonalds commercial with the Big Blue Crescent moon guy. please email at M_hebner@yahoo.com with info.

Subject: Re: Mcdonalds commercials

Written By: Abercrombie86 on 03/17/06 at 1:36 pm

Just saw that one yesterday!. its at Retrojunk.com

Written By: whistledog on 03/17/06 at 1:39 pm

I remember when I was a kid, there was a popular McDonalds commercial where Ronald did this thing called the "Hot Hand Warmin" (relax, it's not like it sounds LOL).  All the kids at my school talked about it for the longest time and we all used to try to do it like Ronald could ;D

"Hand warmin! Hot, hand warmin! Wanna eat with a really cool beat.  All this hand warming, gotta keep this food going"

Written By: Stompgal on 03/22/06 at 2:34 pm

When I watched I Love 1985, they were discussing McDonalds and they showed an advert. A family went in the car to McDonald's and one kid said, "We're going to McDonald's."

Check for new replies or respond here...